Did you ever make muffins? It’s so easy! And totally and utterly delicious. You can make them in so many varieties that you’ll never get tired of them. Here is the recipe we use at home:
This recipe is for 12 juicy muffins.
3 dl sugar
1,5 dl milk
150 g butter
4,5 dl wheat flour
3 tsp baking powder
3 tsp vanilla sugar
(1 tbsp whiskey!)
pretty paper forms (cupcake style)
(blueberries, cherries, chopped apples/cinnamon powder etc. etc.)
How to make them:
1. Put the owen on 200°C
2. Whisk eggs and sugar with an electric whisk until fluffy.
3. Put the butter in a cup and melt it in the microwave (1 min). Blend the butter with the milk and add it to the egg/sugar mix.
4. Add flour, baking powder and vanilla sugar and whisk all to a smooth dough. (Don’t forget to taste the dough, it’s really gooooood!)
5. Put paper forms on an owen plate or put them in a cupcake owen plate (great if you want to get that “mushroom shaped” muffin! See the picture above)
6. Add the dough into the paper forms and poke in some blueberries or cherries or chopped up apple pieces (topped with cinnamon) depending on your taste.
7. Bake in oven around 12-14 min.